La unica y verdadera




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hola, realmente me he encontrado muy ocupada con lo de la escuela, ustedes saben, tareas, proyectos, leer, repasar, más tareas y todo eso, por lo que no tuve tiempo para escribir algo chido este fin de semana. Pero les pongo aquí un poemilla que me encontré, nada más para que no digas que no pienso en ti.





BROKEN DREAMS




HERE I SIT, ON MY BED OF BROKEN DREAMS

WITH ACHING HEART AND SILENT SCREAMS

THE SUN RISES BUT REFUSES TO SHINE,

SO MANY QUESTIONS TORMENTING MY MIND

IT HAS TAKEN IT'S TOLL, ALL THIS LOSS,

MY FAITH QUESTIONED, HEART BROKEN, FAMILY TORN APART,

EVILS PATH I'VE CROSSED FOR THE SUN RISES BUT REFUSES TO SHINE

SO MANY QUESTIONS TORMENTING MY MIND

EVIL HAS REARED IT'S UGLY HEAD A CHILD GONE,

NOT ENOUGH SAID OF THE PAIN AND ANGUISH IT CAUSES US ALL

A CHILD IS GONE BUT I STILL HERE HIM CALL

SO I SIT AND MEND MY BROKEN DREAMS, WITH ACHING HEART AND SILENT SCREAMS




IN MEMORY of

WESLEY ALAN MATHESON

9-12-1981---5-6-2002





I will wait for you to come, some day my angel boy, will take me home.


0 Han dado una opinión acerca de “”

¡Ora pues contestón!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3
(pa' que nos leas sin pedos)